This Policy explains why and what information about you will be collected by the Service when you visit its website ubrhrny.club. and/or use the
mobile app “UbberHonny: Mingle with the best casual personals” that was published under the developer account email@example.com on
Google Play. It also describes how the information about you will be used, how you, as a data subject, can control your personal data and how to
Please read this Policy carefully before browsing this Website. We will process your data only as described in this Policy. Our Websites are not
directed to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children of this age group.
Should you have any questions or comments as for this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR DATA?
In light of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the Service is a controller and a processor of the personal data submitted
through the Service and collected in other ways. Being a controller means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal
information about you.
WHAT DATA ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect information about you that is necessary for us to allow you to use the Website or contact us, and only to the extent
specifically provided in this Policy.
Information we obtain from you
- When you contact us via email or via the contact form, you provide us your name, e-mail address, communication content and data associated
with the communication.
- Examples of personal data that you provide to us when applying for a vacancy are full name, e-mail, location, any other information you
choose to provide. You might also choose to provide us with any other personal data.
Information we obtain from your use of our Websites
When you visit our Websites we may collect the following information about you:
- information about your device(s), in particular, hardware model, version of the operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this Website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version,
referral source, page views and Website navigation paths;
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and
need to use your personal data for. We may process your personal data because:
- you have consented to us using your personal data
- we need to comply with a legal obligation
- it is in our legitimate business interests
More specifically, personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you or third parties or from public
sources will be used for the purposes based on the legal grounds as follows:
Communications, based on legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- if you have contacted us via this website or app, we may process your personal data to be able to answer your questions, to organize the
meeting, call, or other communication. Please note that this communication may be recorded and stored by our representative in the corporate
Marketing and public relations, based on your consent, art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR:
- if you are a visitor of our website or use our mobile app we may, by way of cookies, process your data to carry out marketing research and
to analyze the characteristics of this website visitors, to assess the impact of our marketing communication and to adjust it to the
detected tendencies, to plan our future marketing activities, to prepare analytics and profiling for business intelligence, to target our
- if you are our subscriber, you receive or would like to receive our marketing materials, we may process the personal data you provided to us
to spread promotional materials, to make announcements about additions and changes concerning our services, to send you e-mail
notifications, to send you our email newsletters.
Security, based on our legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- if you are a visitor of this website, we may process your personal data to keep this website secure, prevent fraud, protect rights and
interests of the Service and third parties, protect Intellectual Property rights;
HOW CAN WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We may process your data by way of collecting, recording, organizing, storing, using, structuring, adapting or altering, retrieving,
consulting, aligning or combining, erasing or destructing.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention
and reducing credit risk.>
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR DATA?
You, as a Data Subject, have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check
that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we
hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good
reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have
exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is
something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object
where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making, including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your
personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal
information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party. This enables you to take your
data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent.You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a
specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your
information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The
withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior its withdrawal.
- If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. The request response time is one month.
- We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to
exercise any of your other rights. This is another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who
has no right to receive it.
- Please exercise your rights wisely and note that abuse of rights may entail your liability.
HOW IS YOUR DATA RETAINED?
- We make sure to use appropriate technical and physical security measures to protect your personal data which is transmitted, stored or
otherwise processed by us, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access.
- Your personal data is securely stored by the Service on its servers
- We will not retain your data for longer than it is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the
appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it
and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. We must also consider periods for which we might need to retain personal
data in order to meet our legal obligations or to deal with complaints, queries and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim
being made. When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it.
We will retain information and documents, including electronic documents, containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- if the information is relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud
prevention and reducing credit risk.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
- When you use the Service we may place cookies and similar analytical codes (collectively, “Cookies”) on your device, browser or the webpage you are viewing, in order to personalize your experience, understand usage patterns and provide, improve, and secure the Service. Cookies are simple computer files made of text. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies someone, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from cookies.
Our Service uses different types of Cookies for different reasons, as follows:
- Functional cookies - these Cookies are essential to enable you to move around the websites and mobile app and use their features. These Cookies make sure you can view the websites and use them in a proper way. They also give you access to secured parts of the Service.
- Analytical cookies and other cookies - these Cookies help us improve all our websites, collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites, collect information about the most visited pages and tell us whether and how many error messages were displayed.
- Third-party cookies - these Cookies help third parties to help track and manage the effectiveness of, for example, their websites, ads, number of visitors. More information about these Cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website.
- Based on how long they are valid, the Cookies may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. If you want to receive more information about the cookies we use, please contact us.
- You can adjust your browser settings to delete some of our cookies or cookies set by third parties. You may also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or third-party cookies altogether. If you prevent us from setting specific cookies, you may find that some functions are not available or that certain parts of the website will not load.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Application, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Application. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Application, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?