Using the Services
Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, you represent that you have the legal authority to accept these Terms on behalf of that entity, in which case that entity accepts these Terms, and "you" means that entity. If you are accessing an account(s) on behalf of the account owner (e.g., as an administrator, consultant, analyst, etc.), the Terms apply to your activities on behalf of the account owner. Indemnity. If you are using the Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, or if you are using the Services for commercial purposes, you and the entity will hold harmless and indemnify the Service from any suit, claim or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these Terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims (including claims for negligence), losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees. Age. If you are under the Minimum Age (under 18) you may not register for an account. You must be at least the Minimum Age to use the Services. Please do not access that content unless you are an adult (i.e., at least the age of majority in your country) or unless otherwise expressly indicated.
User Generated Content License Agreement
In consideration for our use and/or distribution of your content, including but not limited to images, text, photographs, videos or other intellectual property included thereon (the “User Content”), you hereby acknowledge and agree that once the Service uses or distributes any of the User Content via our promotional channels, you shall be bound by these UGC Terms. By agreeing to these UGC Terms you are providing the Service with your permission to use your User Content in accordance with these UGC Terms. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of an organization, you represent that you have the authority to do so.
The Service reserves the right to modify these UGC Terms without advance notice by posting a revised version of these UGC Terms, which modifications will be effective immediately. Accordingly, you should review the UGC Terms on a regular and frequent basis.
User Content License
You shall at all times retain ownership of your User Content. You hereby grant to the Service and its executives, employees, affiliates, related companies, agents, licensees, sublicensees, brand partners, production partners, contractors, successors, legal representatives, assigns, third-party service providers and their respective brand partners, marketing or public relations agencies and other affiliates (the “Licensed Parties”) a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right and license to use, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute and re-post (i) your User Content and (ii) your username, image, likeness or other identifying information (“Name and/or Likeness”) as the same appears in connection with your User Content, in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but not limited to on webpages and social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, in promotional emails and advertisements, and in any and all other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, and in any media now or hereafter known.
The Licensed Parties may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your User Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. No use of the User Content or your Name and/or Likeness related to the User Content need be submitted to You for any approval for use by the Licensed Parties.
Online Code of Conduct
This code of conduct applies to all communication on the Service
Be welcoming, friendly, and patient.
- Be respectful. Not all of us will agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for poor behaviour and poor manners. We might all experience some frustration now and then, but we cannot allow that frustration to turn into a personal attack. It’s important to remember that a community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive one. Our community should be respectful when dealing with other members as well as with people outside our collaboration.
- Be careful in the words that you choose. Remember that sexist, racist, and other exclusionary jokes can be offensive to those around you.
- Be kind to others. Do not insult or put down other participants.
Act professionally. Remember that harassment and sexist, racist, or
exclusionary jokes are not appropriate.
When we disagree, we try to understand why.
- Remember that we are different and respect those differences. Different people have different perspectives on issues. Being unable to understand why someone holds a viewpoint does not mean that they are wrong.
- Do not forget that it is human to err and blaming each other does not resolve conflict. Rather, offer to help resolve issues and to help us learn from our collective mistakes.
- De-escalate conflicts and disagreements. Remain open-minded to others’ points of view and acknowledge others’ right to their own beliefs.
You agree not to e-mail or post any of the following content (“Prohibited Content”) anywhere on the Service:
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others.
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities, or encourages others to commit such activities.
- Content that infringes or misappropriates another’s intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets.
- Content that you do not have the right to disclose under contractual confidentiality obligations or fiduciary duties
- Material that contains obscene (i.e., pornographic) language or images.
- Advertising, promotional materials, or any form of commercial solicitation.
- Content that otherwise harms other users or visitors to the Sites
- Content that is otherwise unlawful or that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Content that probes, scans, or tests the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Content that breaches or otherwise circumvents any security measures.
- Content that interferes with or disrupts any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any other user or part of the Sites.
- Content that plants malware or otherwise uses the Sites to distribute malware
You have a possibility to report other users in case you think they violate Online Code of Conduct Feel free to report these users. Press report, select a violation reason and leave a comment if you wish. Your complaint will be investigated in detail. We will do our best to check the user’s activity and take necessary actions within 2 hours. Please note the user you have reported will be blocked for you, you will not see their profile or be able to interact with them.
You represent and warrant that:
(i) you are not a minor or you are the parent/guardian of all minors depicted in your User Content, if any.
(ii) you have the full right, power and authority to grant the rights described in these UGC Terms;
(iii) you own all rights in and to your User Content and Name and/or Likeness and/or have obtained appropriate rights and permissions from any and all other persons and/or entities who own, manage or otherwise claim any rights with respect to such User Content and Name and/or Likeness, such that you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to publish the User Content and Name and/or Likeness and to grant the rights granted herein, including permission from all person(s) appearing and/or performing in your User Content;
(iv) the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content and Name and/or Likeness as described herein will not violate the rights of any third party, or any law, rule or regulation, including but not limited to consumer protection, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, moral, proprietary or other rights and laws;
(v) the User Content and Name and/or Likeness is not confidential, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive or otherwise unlawful; and
You hereby fully release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person or entity acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content and your Name and/or Likeness.
If requested, you will sign any documentation in such manner and at such location as may be required to protect, perfect or enforce any of the rights you have granted to the Service under these UGC Terms.
In consideration of Your use of the Services, You agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about You as prompted by the Service's registration form (the "Registration Data"), and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide any information and the Service has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services or parts thereof.
You agree not to use the Services to:
- transmit any Content that is abusive, harassing, defamatory, harmful, threatening, unlawful, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- transmit any Content that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- infringe another's rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; (g) transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "Spam," or any other form of solicitation;
- transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services.
Modifying and Terminating the Services; Terminating Accounts
We are constantly innovating, changing and improving the Services. We may, without notice, add or remove functionalities or features, create new limits to the Services, or temporarily or permanently suspend or stop a Service.
You can stop using the Services at any time. You may cancel and delete your account at any time.
We may temporarily or permanently suspend or terminate your account or impose limits on or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services at any time, without notice and for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Terms, court order, or inactivity.
Subject to any statutory rights you might have, if your account is terminated, access to your username, password, and all related information, files, and content associated with your account may be terminated and your username may be recycled for use by others.
Our Warranties and Disclaimers
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE, ALONG WITH OUR PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY THE SERVICE ENTITIES) DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SERVICES. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES “AS-IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT, PROMISE, OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET OR INFORMATION STORAGE TECHNOLOGY CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE SECURE, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THAT EFFECT. WE MAKE NO COMMITMENTS, PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES OR CONTENT LINKED FROM THE SERVICES, THE SUPPORT WE PROVIDE FOR THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, THE SECURITY OF THE SERVICES, OR THE SERVICES’ RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS, PROVIDE CERTAIN OUTPUTS OR ACHIEVE CERTAIN RESULTS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SUCH AS THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED OR EXPRESS PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE SERVICE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR: ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, TREBLE OR OTHER MULTIPLES OF DAMAGES, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THE SERVICE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, DIMINUTION IN VALUE, INCLUDING ANY ALLEGED LOSS OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES (COLLECTIVELY, “LOSSES”) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSSES RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: THE DELETION OF, ALTERATION OF, MIS-DELIVERY OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY THE SERVICES; THE LIMITING, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT; YOUR DOWNLOADING OR SHARING OF INFORMATION, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION, VIA THE SERVICES; THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR ANY DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY THE SERVICES; LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SERVICES OR THIRD PARTIES TO EXTERNAL SITES OR RESOURCES; YOUR DEALINGS WITH OR PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTIONS OF ADVERTISERS FOUND ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES; OR ANY GOOD OR SERVICES SOLD BY SUCH ADVERTISERS. THE SERVICE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PROBLEMS CAUSED BY OTHERS, THE WRONGFUL OR UNLAWFUL ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR AN ACT OF GOD. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THESE TERMS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY LOSSES ARISING.
Please read this Policy carefully before browsing this Website. We will process your data only as described in this Policy. Our Websites are not directed to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children of this age group.
Should you have any questions or comments as for this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR DATA?
In light of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the Service is a controller and a processor of the personal data submitted through the Service and collected in other ways. Being a controller means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
WHAT DATA ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect information about you that is necessary for us to allow you to use the Website or contact us, and only to the extent specifically provided in this Policy.
Information we obtain from you
- When you contact us via email or via the contact form, you provide us your name, e-mail address, communication content and data associated with the communication.
- Examples of personal data that you provide to us when applying for a vacancy are full name, e-mail, location, any other information you choose to provide. You might also choose to provide us with any other personal data.
Information we obtain from your use of our Websites
When you visit our Websites we may collect the following information about you:
- information about your device(s), in particular, hardware model, version of the operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this Website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, page views and Website navigation paths;
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data for. We may process your personal data because:
- you have consented to us using your personal data
- we need to comply with a legal obligation
- it is in our legitimate business interests
More specifically, personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you or third parties or from public sources will be used for the purposes based on the legal grounds as follows:
Communications, based on legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- if you have contacted us via this website or app, we may process your personal data to be able to answer your questions, to organize the meeting, call, or other communication. Please note that this communication may be recorded and stored by our representative in the corporate system.
Marketing and public relations, based on your consent, art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR:
- if you are a visitor of our website or use our mobile app we may, by way of cookies, process your data to carry out marketing research and to analyze the characteristics of this website visitors, to assess the impact of our marketing communication and to adjust it to the detected tendencies, to plan our future marketing activities, to prepare analytics and profiling for business intelligence, to target our advertising.
- if you are our subscriber, you receive or would like to receive our marketing materials, we may process the personal data you provided to us to spread promotional materials, to make announcements about additions and changes concerning our services, to send you e-mail notifications, to send you our email newsletters.
Security, based on our legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- if you are a visitor of this website, we may process your personal data to keep this website secure, prevent fraud, protect rights and interests of the Service and third parties, protect Intellectual Property rights;
HOW CAN WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We may process your data by way of collecting, recording, organizing, storing, using, structuring, adapting or altering, retrieving, consulting, aligning or combining, erasing or destructing.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR DATA?
You, as a Data Subject, have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making, including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party. This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent.You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior its withdrawal.
- If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The request response time is one month.
- We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This is another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
- Please exercise your rights wisely and note that abuse of rights may entail your liability.
HOW IS YOUR DATA RETAINED?
- We make sure to use appropriate technical and physical security measures to protect your personal data which is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access.
- Your personal data is securely stored by the Service on its servers
- We will not retain your data for longer than it is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. We must also consider periods for which we might need to retain personal data in order to meet our legal obligations or to deal with complaints, queries and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made. When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it.
We will retain information and documents, including electronic documents, containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- if the information is relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
- When you use the Service we may place cookies and similar analytical codes (collectively, “Cookies”) on your device, browser or the webpage you are viewing, in order to personalize your experience, understand usage patterns and provide, improve, and secure the Service. Cookies are simple computer files made of text. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies someone, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from cookies.
Our Service uses different types of Cookies for different reasons, as follows:
- Functional cookies - these Cookies are essential to enable you to move around the websites and mobile app and use their features. These Cookies make sure you can view the websites and use them in a proper way. They also give you access to secured parts of the Service.
- Analytical cookies and other cookies - these Cookies help us improve all our websites, collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites, collect information about the most visited pages and tell us whether and how many error messages were displayed.
- Third-party cookies - these Cookies help third parties to help track and manage the effectiveness of, for example, their websites, ads, number of visitors. More information about these Cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website.
- Based on how long they are valid, the Cookies may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. If you want to receive more information about the cookies we use, please contact us.
- You can adjust your browser settings to delete some of our cookies or cookies set by third parties. You may also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or third-party cookies altogether. If you prevent us from setting specific cookies, you may find that some functions are not available or that certain parts of the website will not load.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Application, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Application. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Application, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?